Clean Smart Quickie

I have a new addiction! The Clean Smart Quickie Glass Cloth is the most fabulous cleaning tool. When I'm at a client's home, I notice most people need more attention in their bathrooms. I personally use my bathroom as an indoor spa, so I make sure it is clean and organized at all times! The shower doors will accumulate build up that is harder to remove if they are not cleaned on a regular basis. No one wants to do the work, but everyone wants their shower doors to be spotless! I would recommend using the Clean Smart Quickie after every shower use. All you need is the water already on the door from the shower, to activate the cloth. No sprays needed! It effortlessly removes fingerprints, smudges and soap buildup. After each use, simply throw the cloth in the washing machine and you're done! If heavy build up is present, give it a few days of extra tlc and I'm confident you will see amazing results. And remember maintenance, maintenance, maintenance.

You can use the Quickie cloth on stainless steal, as a dust & polish cloth and in the kitchen and bathrooms. Cost is $3 per cloth and can be found at your Walmart, Target or grocery stores in the cleaning aisle. Happy Cleaning!

Comments

Popular Posts